"We're all working together; that's the secret.”
"In my opinion, fun is what makes advertising successful.”
- Leo Bogart
Want to profile your organisation, cause or event to Christian youth? Look no further than Fervr.net.
Why advertise on Fervr?
- Reach Christian youth - Google “Christian youth” and Fervr.net ranks #1. Fervr is the online destination for 13-18 year old Christians around the world. With a growing fan base and online traffic, it’s a great way to reach Christian leaders of tomorrow.
- Associate with excellence - Fervr’s not just a pretty site, it’s been recognised internationally for excellence in web design, usability and accessibility. Your brand will be in good company.
- Maximise your message’s impact (depth) - Whether ad or article, we’ll work closely with you to craft creative content that’s relevant, engaging and thought- provoking for youth. We know what works, what doesn’t, and will execute accordingly.
- Amplify your message (breadth) - Fervr is made to be shared. We’ll add fuel to the fire by tweeting, liking and posting about your campaign to our online community including Facebook and Twitter.
What are the options?
- Sponsored content
- Display advertising
- Social media mentions
- Product giveaways and contests
- Sitewide polls or surveys
- ... and an infinite range of customised campaigns
What’s the process?
- Tell us what you want to achieve via a phone call or email
- Once we’ve been briefed, we’ll recommend the best strategy to get your message across to our readers, whether in the form of an ad, an article or both.
- We’ll produce a first draft of the article or ad creative and send across for your approval
- After the final sign off, we’ll publish it online and notify you via email.
- After the campaign due date, we’ll send you a one page report summarising impressions, clicks and interactions.
To maintain our high standards for content, design and usability, we accept a number of campaigns each year and with artwork or messaging that is suited to our target audience.
For enquiries related to advertising or sponsorship, please fill out our contact form and we will contact you to discuss your promotional needs and suitability of your proposal. Or email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.